Pages

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

I've Been Browsing Youtube...

...and I came to a conclusion, that my liking/not liking someone's videos depends mostly on their voice. Not the topic they talk about - which should be, you know, the main reason you watch someone's videos; I mean usually you're watching the video because of what it's about or because you agree with the way this person is thinking? Or not? However, I find that a lot of the time I'll click off of a video, even if the topic interests me, just because I can't listen to the person in the video. I know this is a really subjective thing - loving hearing someone talk, or not being able to put up with them; it's like music, different people like different things and you can never make something everyone will love. But I think that's natural, and as long as you're not a dick and feel like everyone needs to know when you don't like something/someone, it's fine.
When it comes to watching content on Youtube, I'm always up to finding something/someone new. So, apart from checking my subscription box daily, I also always browse through the 'recommended' section on the home page and I often click on videos that seem interesting either by thumbnail or video title (it's the I-know-it's-a-clickbait-title-but-I-want-to-see-it-anyways kind of thing). And sometimes, when the video starts playing, I'm greeted by a voice that I can listen to for no longer than 5 seconds and I close the video - I live by the rule 'if you don't like something, just don't watch it, no one cares about how much you think a video sucked' and it's pretty great. Because then I can move to videos I do like to watch and there are a few channels, that are like a relaxation therapy for me, because some people's voices are just meant to be listened to all day long. And I figured I'd share a few of those people here. Without any descriptions or reasons as to why I like them, just with a link, so you can check them out yourself if you want:)



2. Sunnbeamjessextrasunbeamsjess


3.Tessa Violet


4. Chrissstttiiine


5. Carrie Fletcher


6. Estée Lalonde

No comments:

Post a Comment