Pages

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Day 357 of 365: It Doesn't Really End Here

It was the big night last night, the final Christmas concert is behind us. Well I say final concert, but it's not quite over yet. We still have two performances on Ljubljana castle and another little performance on live TV on Tuesday morning.
And because of that, the day after the concert, we have another rehearsal. A short one, just to learn another song, but still. I went to bed at 1 am, and barely woke up at quarter past 9 in the morning. Had I slept a bit longer I'd miss my bus and the entire rehearsal. Oops.
After that hot chocolate last night and lots of loud talking in the coffee shop, I think I screwed up my voice a little bit more. At the rehearsal I was supposed to sing a solo of Silent night in French like a soprano, instead I sounded more like a bass. When the rehearsal was finished I was sent home to get my voice back and on my way I bought another box of ginger tea. And I think I won't talk much until Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment