Pages

Monday, 14 December 2015

Day 348 of 365: A Silent Day

It's 10 more days till Christmas! Which also means 8 days until the Christmas concert I'm singing at and 1 day until the first choir performance. Because of circumstances of yesterday and the day before, today is a silent day for me. I've been writing messages on little post it notes to my mom for the entire day and at this point (it's a late evening now) I'm kind of afraid to speak, because I'm a bit scared of what I sound like. Okay I did speak a tiny little bit, when my music teacher called to ask if I could sing a solo tomorrow, because the girl who was supposed to do it is also sick and I agreed, but hearing myself at that point didn't give me much confidence for tomorrow, really. So tomorrow I'll overdose myself on calcium effervescent tablets and ginger tea and hope for the best. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment