Pages

Monday, 14 December 2015

Day 347 of 365: Hey Voice, Come Back!

It's Sunday, I wake up at 7, leave home for choir rehearsals at 8:15. My voice is a bit worse than it was after yesterday's rehearsal because of that evening trip to city centre, but today's the last rehearsal before the first performance. From 9 am until 2 pm. It all started out quite alright, but at times like this I wish I had some kind of vocal training behind me, to know how to sing a ton of those high tones without putting my vocal cords under too much pressure. In the last hour I couldn't really sing the soprano melodies anymore, without sounding always just a bit off tune and at some point I sang the bass line, which for me is the indicator my voice is in really bad shape. 2 days before the first performance. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment