Pages

Friday, 30 October 2015

Day 302 of 365: I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feelin' 22!

finally have a legit reason to sing 22 by Taylor Swift. To be honest, this is probably the only reason I'm happy to turn 22, otherwise I refuse to admit I'm getting old since my 18th birthday. But here it is, that notification 'hey, it's 22 years since October 29, 1993'. And Google's doodle turns celebratory, Twitter sends you balloons flying over your profile when you open it, my phone had a calendar notification 'It's your birthday: All day', there has even been a few e-mails from various sites wishing me happy birthday. And it's quite cute. Adds a little more excitement to messages and Snapchats with cake emojis.
I did spend my day partly in a homeware store, partly cleaning out my wardrobe, but the best part of it was mostly snuggling under a blanket with a new mug of tea and a movie. I'm too old for parties.
And there's one more thing I realised - I got really excited about flowers this year. I think I'm turning into a flower and plant lover. Does that come with age?

No comments:

Post a Comment