Pages

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Day 299 of 365: Favourite Five - Recipes

What I like the most is a good, tested recipe. So today I share 5 of my favourites.

1. These brownies (found on ViviannaDoesMakeup) are the best chocolate treat, although I don't think my skin is a fan, because a spot or two (or three or four) tend to appear when I make (and then eat) them. Might have something to do with the amount of chocolate that's in there.

2. I'm not the biggest fan of cakes, but I have one that I could eat any day, all day long. It involves no baking and goes like this: You mix 1/4 kg of ground Albert cookies, 200g of melted butter, 200g of sugar, 3 mashed bananas, 3 grated apples, a cup of raisins and 5 tablespoons of rum in a bowl, until you get a nice mixture. Then you put it on a plate, in form of a cake, throw some melted chocolate over in and put the whole thing in your fridge for a couple of hours and voila!

3. The third one I call 'little hedgehogs' and it's also a non baking one. And I actually already talked about it, you can see the recipe here.

4. Then there's seafood risotto. I'd eat this at least once a week, but unfortunately my brother is not the biggest fan... But it goes something like this: Chop some onion and roast it on olive oil. Then add 200g of rice and quickly roast that as well. Pour in 0.2L of white wine and some chopped garlic. When the wine evaporates, add a soup cube that was previously mixed with 1L of water. Then finally throw in 350g of sea food; spice it up a bit with some salt, pepper, a bit of basil and rosemary twig. After 10 minutes of cooking add 125g of tomato puree and then cook it until it's finished. Tastes delicious.

5. The final one has to be a pancake recipe. I used to make them by my mom's recipe, but then I came across this video and now this is the only way I can make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment