Pages

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Day 297 of 365: Nail Colours #11

Well, we're deeeeep into autumn months, but I had a case of broken nail and then had to cut all of them a bit too short for my liking and now I'm sporting lighter colours, before they grow back long enough for me to wear darker colours. I'm weird like that. So this time I've found - somewhere at the bottom of my nail varnish jar - this really baby pink number. It is, again, from Essence, the gel range and is called Candy Love. It's this really pretty pink (even though it sparkles) and it's opaque, which is a big plus. The only problem I have with it is the process of drying, because it tends to dry quite slow and the process of removing it, because there's glitter everywhere. But it's a pink nail varnish... And I'm wearing it... And I really like it actually. I never thought I'd write a sentence like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment