Pages

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Day 292 of 365: Slightly Bigger Ikea Wishlist

While I might have written 'slightly bigger Ikea wishlist' in the title, I think we all know that Ikea website is a big vortex and once you open it and start browsing, there's really no way back. And I might have only 8 items listed here, but in reality I could as well buy most of their store. We'll finish much much earlier if I list things I don't like, rather then all the things I want from there...
However, if you have a day or two of spare time for mindlessly browsing through Ikea website I highly recommend it, although I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your wallet by you, if you can't control yourself when it comes to spending money on pretty things. 
What I have on a picture above is: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Now, how do I win a million € as fast as possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment