Pages

Monday, 19 October 2015

Day 290 of 365: A Song #15

Well, there hasn't been a song for entire month. So I thought I'd mention one of my recent favourites today. The story begins around 8 years ago, when Jonas Brothers were really popular and I was quite a fan. Then years passed, they stopped making music, at some point came back with an album, only to announce that they're splitting a few months later and I must admit, I was a bit sad when I heard the news. But then Nick Jonas started making solo music and that was alright and now Joe is in a new band and I love that. It did come to me as a bit of a surprise if I'm honest and I don't know if that's because it was a surprise to everyone or if I just didn't realise anything was happening because it's not really unusual for me to miss major news in the industry or maybe find out about stuff a week later. So Cake By The Ocean is one of those songs that's being played on repeat and I'm still not tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment