Pages

Friday, 16 October 2015

Day 288 of 365: Attempting American Pancakes

Usually, when it comes to pancake making, I'm the one who goes for the classic crepes. Thin, with a layer of Nutella and rolled together or folded in a triangle. But the other day I saw a recipe for american pancakes and I suddenly felt a massive need to give it a go. And today this happened. For a first try it turned out quite alright, I think. I'm not even sure if it was supposed to turn out any other way, maybe I was expecting pancakes to be thicker, but they were well edible anyways. And Nutella&banana combination is always the best decision. Now I just need to perfect my technique of turning them around and finding the perfect stove setting, so they don't burn too quickly and I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment