Pages

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Day 284 of 365: The Infinite Jukebox

Let me introduce you to The Infinite Jukebox. Because I'm the kind of person, who is capable of listening to one song on repeat for days. And while you can do that normally by just putting it on 'repeat 1' mode in any music player, there's another way. Much more fun way. Because, you see, when you put a song on 'repeat 1', you're just listening to the song from the beginning to the end all the time. But The Infinite Jukebox just makes it seem like the song never ends. At all. And I think it's really brilliant. The only problem I have with it is that when you click on another tab in your browser it seems to stop working. And I don't know if this is a general problem, or just mine, because my computer likes to play little tricks on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment