Pages

Saturday, 10 October 2015

Day 282 of 365: The Feeling Of New Mascara

There's something so satisfying about opening a new mascara. Okay, there's something so satisfying about opening any new thing, but you see, when you're used to an old mascara, which is maybe almost empty and/or going towards the dry side, opening a fresh one is a whole new experience.
So I've had my current mascara for ages now and I love it dearly (Maybelline The Falsies one), but last week on that shooting the make-up artist used the Lash Sensational on me and I really liked it and when I learned that it's 30% off at DM drug store, it was a no-brainer really, that I need to give it a go myself. And after the first application I can confirm that it is true, what everybody on the internet is saying (everybody is saying how good it is, in case you were wondering). Since I had the discount coupon for a few other products, I also picked up the Catrice Glamour Doll Waterproof one, but this one is yet to be tested. It has a cool packaging though.

No comments:

Post a Comment