Pages

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Day 280 of 365: Kingdom of Awesome Mugs

I do this thing every now and again, when I find a website and then I just want everything from at least one section if not just everything from entire place. 
As I was scrolling through my Bloglovin' feed in the morning, I - as per usual - came across Anna's daily post and today she mentioned this site - Society6.com. Now I don't really care about clothes and iPhone cases there, but my oh my, do mugstravel mugs and prints sections look heavenly. I had to really hold back from just pinning everything onto my Pinterest wishlist. Looking through first few pages of these sections I made a mental checkbox in my mind: when I own a place (at some point in next 100 years), my kitchen shall have a stock of mugs and walls shall be covered in prints from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment