Pages

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Day 275 of 365: September In Instagram Posts

This one is coming a bit late, but better late than never - or whatever the saying is - right? Here's how September looked like through my Instagram eyes.

1. Looks like bonfire night, but it isn't. Basically these little green caterpillars destroyed our little boxwood bushes, I don't know what they did to them, but one day they were still green and full of life and two days later dry, like they haven't seen a tiny drop of water for 5 years. And the only way to get rid of those caterpillars is apparently to burn the bushes while caterpillars are still in there somewhere. Sounds a bit cruel, but drastic times call for drastic measures. 2. This one was a #tbt one, to the day we came back home from Pacug. Now that the weather has gone colder I really wish I could go back to those days... 3. Look what I've found again - my little USB stick. This one used to have a light green rubber cover, until one day it fell out of my bag when I left the house and a car ran over it. Since then it's been like that, but when you plug it into computer, it still works. 4. These brownies are the easiest and most delicious thing to make. The problem is though, that they're so good you want to eat them all at once and there's so much chocolate in them, my skin can't handle it and then the chocolate related spots appear, which is annoying. 5. Look at my pretty nail varnish bowl. I've got this little selection of nail varnishes that are still usable and that I use frequently as a decoration on my shelf. Looks pretty. 6. My mom keeps telling me that I have enough tea mugs, but I can't resist adding a new one every now and again. The other day we were in a drugstore together, browsing through sections and I found this perfect tea mug. It even has a crack, for hooking your tea bag string. How cool is that? 7. We're back at rehearsals for another Christmas concert, yaaay! This is much exciting. I love this bunch of people. 8. Oh hey, this one's from the first day of that commercial shooting I was talking about. Look how fancy the waiter looks. 9. Aaand here's one from the final shooting day. The sound guy has had enough, put his equipment down and left suddenly. No, I'm joking, this was just in between scenes that didn't need sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment