Pages

Sunday, 23 August 2015

Day 234 of 365: Spider Webs

I went for my first ever morning run this morning. When I started running more regularly this spring, I always went in late afternoon, like after 6 pm (or even later as the day stretched until 9 pm), just because it felt the most appropriate since I had classes in the morning. Then the summer exam period started and at some point in the beginning of July I stopped running. Because I 'had no time'. The truth is, I was not as productive as I could have been through the day, so when I could've gone for a run, I was feeling that guilt, that I didn't study enough, so I can't possibly go out for a run now, when I could do so much stuff meanwhile. Ha.
Then I went to Pacug and that killed any chances of going for a run, since the only chance, when I could possibly go would be at 6 am and I was nowhere near in form to do that, especially if I went to bed at 3 or 4 am. And lastly, after I came home I just forgot to get back into my routine and basically it was so hot outside all the time (meaning more than 20°C at 6 am already), that I couldn't be really bothered.
Now, yesterday before I went to bed, I was thinking, that it's really not that hot anymore and since I'm still in studying process for fall exam period, maybe it would be a good idea to get out of the house for a short run after I wake up, just to get some fresh air into my brains, so it'll be easier to start studying. And in the morning I did just that. Well, I did wake up at 6, looked out of the window and there was for everywhere, so I tucked myself into my bed for another 15 minutes. But after some procrastinating (that I'm a master of) and encouraging myself, the church rang 7 am, when I left the house. And damn, it felt good. Oh and on my route I also met this spider web, that's on the picture above - these things look really stunning in the morning, when there are still water drops on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment