Pages

Thursday, 20 August 2015

Day 232 of 365: Nail Colours #7

It may look like what you're seeing on the picture is a black nail varnish, but it's not, I promise. It goes more to the red-ish side of tones and looks pretty lovely in real life. This is the Maybelline Colorama and responds to number 261. I'm not sure if it doesn't have a name or if I'm just stupid and can't find it on the bottle.
However, lately I've been jumping from pretty summery pastel shades to dark ones and since I had peachy pink number on my nails last week, I had to switch it up to this darker shade this time. I kind of pulled it out of the bottom of my nail varnish jug, because I've had this one for a good few years now probably, but don't use it enough. Red shades of nail colours don't really suit me generally, I don't know why, but this one is dark enough, that I can pull it off. 
But it is trying to chip off on one nail as I'm writing this, so I'm not sure how this situation will end...

No comments:

Post a Comment