Pages

Thursday, 2 July 2015

Day 183 of 365: Halfway Through / A Song #9

Today, at 183th day, we're exactly in the middle of 2015. Half of the year has gone by, half has yet to come. It's a really strange feeling, as I feel like I have just watched the fireworks from Ljubljana castle, I have just started writing this blog on the first day of new year, I have just made my new year's resolutions. And yet here we are, 183 days later, in the middle of a heatwave, actually. I now have 182 days more of daily posts left to accomplish my goal [if you don't know what I'm talking about, maybe go see the 'about me' page].
I thought I'd do a bit of recap of first half of the year, but I'm currently in a state of I'll-fall-asleep-on-my-keyboard-any-second-now, so let's leave that for tomorrow.
For today I'll leave you with recent Live Lounge from BBC Radio 1 with Lost Frequencies. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment