Well, this is a bit late isn't it? Should have posted this one at the beginning of the month, not the end... But it's better late than never, right? So here's my June wishlist.
1. This hoverboard thing. I'm watching Casey Neistat daily and for the past few weeks he's been moving around on one of these and I really want one too. More for entertainment than for actual mobility, as I'm not sure how it'd handle the uphill road next to our house.
2. Being on a Greek island rather than at home studying. Need I say more? Didn't think so.
3. This coat, that I have no idea where it's from. I just found it on Pinterest the other day and I know it's the middle of summer, but like I can start singing Christmas songs in July, I can wish for a winter coat at the end of June. And this is also where my idea for shopping clothes for the next season applies.
4. Cute silver rings. I'm a bit sceptical about cheap rings, because I used to have annoyingly green fingers under where the ring was, even if I had soaked the ring with clear nail varnish or anything like that. But I thought I'd give them another try anyways, because they're pretty, so I'm putting this on my wishlist, as a reminder to go and but them.
5. A physical copy of Muse's new album. I'm pretty much in love with it, but I'm now listening to it through the free version of Spotify (and it thinks I'm from UK, because it doesn't work yet in Slovenia), so I can't take it anywhere with me, which is sad.