Pages

Monday, 22 June 2015

Day 173 of 365: 1 Down, A Few More To Go

And I bought a new cup! Because why on Earth would you think I have enough already?
Okay, let's start at the beginning. Today I woke up at 8am, lazily got out of bed, caught a bus to uni at 9, got there at 10 and then I waited and waited and waited for an hour and a half before I went in for my exam. Got a 7 at the end, which is not bad at all, considering all the circumstances. So this is one down, a few more to go.
And when it comes to a new cup, well, this new one is for transporting your coffee/tea around. I know I already have one and I love it dearly, but the one I already have is made of porcelain. Now, I'm off to seaside on July 13th and it's basically a job more than a holiday, I'm going to watch over a group of kids. That requires a lot of energy and then a need for something that will relax me in the evenings. Obviously this means loads of coffee during those 10 days and loads of tea. For which we have those small cups already there waiting to be used. But they're waaaaaay too small for my tea preferences. And because I'm to scared my porcelain to-go mug will break there, I bought a plastic cup for my cappuccino and tea today. I'll be a happy kid for those 10 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment