Pages

Monday, 22 June 2015

Day 172 of 365: Favourite Five - Movies

Okay, here we go with another favourite five. This time it's about movies. I know I said in last favourite five that I'd always pick books over movies and that's kind of true. I mean my list of 'movies I've already seen' is probably veeery short compared to everyone else. But lately I do find it lovely, to be able to put on a movie in the evening and snuggle under a blanket with a cup of tea. And 5 of my favourite movies that I've seen so far are:

1. Sorcerer's Apprentice - Nicholas Cage, Jay Baruchel, a little bit (a lot) of magic and Secrets by OneRepublic. Great combination.

2. Mamma Mia! - I think I already said that I'm in love with this movie a few days ago, when I was talking about the musical version. I don't know if there's anyone out there who can exceed Merly Streep. And well, let's be honest, Dominic Cooper is quite an eye candy.

3. Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre - The only question to be asked here is: Who doesn't like Astérix and Obélix? 

4. Kingsman: The Secret Service - This is the newest addition to this list, as I've been meaning to watch it for ages, but was always putting it off. When I finally got around to see it, it jumped straight into my favourite movies category. It's not the usual american movie, where all the good guys survive, which I realised in the middle of the movie and that left me in the state 'how the hell did that just happen?!' for a few minutes. Also, I found rainbow coloured explosions quite amusing. Is that weird?

5. Big Hero 6 - And the award for the cutest movie ever goes to Big Hero 6. I'm sure now everyone wants an inflatable big squishy robot in their life. Who acts like a totally drunk person when low on charge, but saves the day on all other occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment