Pages

Saturday, 20 June 2015

Day 170 of 365: Mamma Mia!


It really is a bit gloomy outside these days, as the weather man predicted, but today's evening was brightened up by a bunch of singing people. 
Yesterday I got a chance to go see musical Mamma mia today and since I'm already a fan of the movie, the decision to say yes to this invitation was a no brainer really. The entire show was amazing, I left the theatre feeling content with how everything turned out, even though it did feel a bit weird listening to songs being translated to Slovenian. And after seeing Meryl Streep, I don't think anyone will ever reach the standards she set.
Otherwise, there was only one thing I had problem with and that was the fact, that the play was in open theatre and it's cold outside, so we were freezing a bit, especially from the second half on. But then dancing to Dancing queen did help with warming up, so at the end of the day I have nothing to complain about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment