Pages

Friday, 19 June 2015

Day 169 of 365: Dvor Tacen




I went for an afternoon coffee and cake with a friend today, to this place called Dvor Tacen. We went for a ferrero rocher and chocolate cakes, with a nice latte macchiato. And it was good. Maybe a bit too much chocolate in my cake for my taste, because even though I like it, for me there is such a thing as too much chocolate. 
We chatted away about some workholiday (we're going to Pacug together, so it's part work part holiday really) stuff that we needed to clear before tomorrow's meeting and laughed at our crazy ideas (that might even go through at the end, who knows). 
Actually, just sitting there in a nice tree shadow, forgetting about uni work for a few hours was kind of refreshing. I need to do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment