Pages

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Day 167 of 365: Drones


Okay, can we please take a moment to appreciate Muse's new album, Drones? For the second time in my life (I think), it happened that I absolutely love every song that is on an album. You know how there's usually a song or two that you always skip while listening to an album? Well, this didn't happen here, I have had an entire album on repeat throughout the day for the past few days and I'm far from being sick of any of the songs. I do still have favourites - Defector, Mercy and Drones have the top three spots - but there's no song I could say is my least favourite here. If you, by any chance, haven't heard any songs from Drones yet (where do you live??), go and give them a listen. Perfect for any mood and any time of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment