Pages

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Day 155 of 365: Ouch

I bought these H&M fabric sneakers late last year, with an intention to wear them a lot through late spring/summer this year. They look really cute and seem perfect for hot weather. Now, I pulled them out of the wardrobe yesterday, put them on and then made the mistake of walking way too much throughout the day in these. With only those tiny socks you can't see on. Maybe I should wear normal socks, to make the situation better, but since yesterday I didn't do that, I now have quite painful wounds or shoes rubbing into my feet for entire day. I'll definitely put on normal socks next time I wear them... When my feet won't hurt anymore. Until then, I shall live on in my Converse All Stars, like I did up to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment