Pages

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Day 153 of 365: New Hair

This is actually a little bit boring, because every time I come from hairdressers, I usually just have my roots done and that means I don't really look different at all. I mean, I do look different, because my roots are dyed, but I think I'm the only person who sees that... So yeah, I went to the hairdressers today and now I no longer have dark roots. Which is nice. I now look blonder when my hair is up in a bun. Other than that, nothing drastic happened. I'm a very safe person, when it comes to haircuts. The only 'drastic' thing I did was when I first dyed my hair blonde. And even that wasn't as drastic as it could be, since my natural hair colour is on the lighter side of brown shades anyways. I did think about going red or purple a few times, that would be quite cool. But the thought of cutting my hair short or anything like that scares me. I have tiny little ideas about getting a short bob every now and again, but I'd miss my hair too much... So for now it'll stay the way it is and I'll keep listening to my dad saying 'Were you really at the hairdressers? You don't look different at all.' every time I come home with my 'new' hairdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment