Pages

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Day 86 of 365: Close-Up

Photo challenge day 26.
Spring is here! It started with some sun, then millions of rain in the past few days, but apparently 20°C are coming our way on Monday, which is pretty exciting. I actually took this photo of some lovely primroses a few weeks ago (I think), because the weird weather thing makes flowers think that spring is closer than it really is. But who cares, now there's even more primroses blooming around, with snowdrops and whatnot. And then there's this thing, when snowdrops bloom in patches, and if you look from afar it looks like there's a random patch of snow in the middle of a meadow. I don't know why I find that amusing... 
So bring on a sunny weekend and then a week of short sleeved t-shirts appropriate weather! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment