Pages

Saturday, 21 March 2015

Day 80 of 365: Bokeh

Picture found on Google.
Photo challenge day 20.
I admit, I had to google what 'bokeh' meant. And then I figured I have no idea how to make my phone do that. If it happens, it's generally by accident and the picture is usually deleted shortly, because I had no idea this was art. So let's ask uncle Google for help with that again. Heeere is it, an art-y 'bokeh' picture on good old Google.
When I was younger, I actually wanted to get more in photography, but I don't really know what happened with that. I actually still want to learn more about it, but that would require at least a decent camera, because my phone camera just doesn't do it. And that requires money, which I - stereotypically broke student - don't have. Yet. But, one day, I will. And I'll buy a camera. And I'll try not to be just a person with good camera, who pretends to know all there is about photography. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment