Pages

Monday, 16 March 2015

Day 75 of 365: Silhouette

Photo challenge day 15.
This is a silhouette of a rose I got for women's day, that's slowly dying on me, so it looks a bit weird. Sorry. 
It was actually a day after women's day, when I got this, since the actual day fell on Sunday. I went to uni the next day, nothing was out of the ordinary, then when I was waiting for a friend in lobby, to go home, one of teaching assistants came by, asked if I can wait where I was for a minute and then brought me a lovely peachy coloured rose. A nice move from our faculty, although I can imagine it's easier to buy flowers for women's day at our faculty than faculty of education for example, because well, there's still not as many girls studying electrical engineering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment