Pages

Thursday, 12 March 2015

Day 71 of 365: Something Blue

Photo challenge day 11.
Something blue - that would be my lovely Blue Day Notebook. We were still in high school, when my best friend came to school one day and gave me this, saying that she saw it in the bookshop and had to get me it. It's the loveliest notebook ever, with empty pages (of course) and with random blue pages with a frog and a quote/thought on it. I've had this for quite a few years, but I'm still slowly filling it with things that happen and thoughts on everything. I sometimes forget about it for a few months and then find it again and I must say it's really fun and nice to see all the pictures and tickets and read back to what happened and what I did and thought n or n+1 time ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment