Pages

Monday, 9 March 2015

Day 68 of 365: A Bad Habit

Photo challenge day 8.
Well, this here is debatable, right? Coffee being a bad habit or a necessity? Honestly, for me it's more of a bad habit that I'm slowly getting out of. I first tried coffee in 2nd year of high school. Didn't really like it at first, but it grew on me. It became a habit that whenever I went for a drink, at any time of a day I'd get a coffee. Then I came to university, where we have a few of those coffee machines in the lobby and it's only 0.30€/0.40€ per cup, so in the first year Irish cappuccinos (the delicious thing on the picture above) became almost daily ritual. I realised the habit isn't the best either for me or my piggy bank (those 30 or 40 cents add up to quite a lot of money in longer time period, actually), so I cut it down drastically. Now little Irish cappuccinos became more of an occasional treat and those coffees from caf├ęs turned into cups of tea. The only regular coffee consumption remains the winter cappuccino at home every morning when I have more than 30 minutes to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment