Pages

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Day 57 of 365: My To-Read List

After the read-more-books idea and the February book, I wanted to share my to-read list. You know, when someone says 'You need to read this book!' and you say 'yes I will' and write it down, and then another and another and another... My list has been growing for a long time and still is growing with every book I find that I think would be worth reading. And I think I had another one before, but I lost it, so I had to start from scratch. For some of these books some people will probably say 'Whaaaaaaaat, you haven't read that one yet?!?!?!', because I have that thing about not getting to read books that are really popular at that very moment and only getting to read them long after or, well, just still have them on the to-read list.
But I do have a lot of books there, so listed down below will be the top 20 (not in any order) that are on priority side of things.

1. Donna Leon: Fatal Remedies
2. Giovanna Fletcher: You're The One That I Want
3. M. R. Carey: The Girl With All The Gifts
4. Rainbow Rowell: Landline
5. Sara Benincasa: Great
6. Tess Gerritsen: Last To Die
7. Tess Gerritsen: The Silent Girl
8. Giovanna Fletcher: Billy And Me
9. Ilsa J. Bick: White Space
10. Tess Sharp: Far From You
11. Alexandra Heminsley: Running Like A Girl
12. Lena Dunham: Not That Kind Of Girl
13. Donna Tartt: The Secret History
14. Jacob Tomsky: Heads in Beds
15. Beth Revis: Across The Universe
16. John Green: The Fault In Our Stars
17. John Green: Paper Town
18. Cameron Diaz: Body Book
19. Rainbow Rowell: Eleanor & Park
20. Carlos Ruiz Zafon: Marina

Now, did I miss some that I reaaalllyyyy need to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment