Pages

Friday, 20 February 2015

Day 51 of 365: Wishlist #2


It's time for February wishlist. As said in first wishlist post, I keep most of the things I stumble upon on the world wide web on my Pinterest board and also on my Wantfeed profile.

1. H&M Mini shoulder bag - Remember that 'new bag' post from beginning of the year? I mentioned, that even though I found a bag, I'm still looking for the one that would catch my eye. Then I was browsing through H&M site today and I found this one. It's not as big as I'd want it to be, but it's cute none the less.

2. Zara shoes - Look at theeeese. I'm on the hunt for a nice pair of court heeled shoes. Usually I'm not a fan of opened heel on the shoes, but these look really nice.

3. Something new tunic - Well some things that get on my wishlist just come straight from Pinterest boards while searching through my home page. And this tunic is one of them. Pretty pretty pretty. 

4. Fujifilm Instax 8 - Everybody wants one of these these days and I'm no exception. Because polaroid pictures would look really lovely on my wall behind my desk. The only problem I have with this is the fact that films for these are quite expensive if you'd want to use it regularly.

5. BaByliss Pro Curler - This one is for my lovely hair, that looks mega weird if it's flat. And daily situation with it is usually something between wavy and straight and I barely remember to actually curl it, because my current curling want is weak and my hair is heavy so nice curls don't last as long as I'd want them to. 

6. This wallet - The second item I found on Pinterest, really fell in love with it, only to discover it's already sold:( Sad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment