Pages

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Day 49 of 365: New In - Little Succulents








Here they are! Two new little residents of my desk. Once I read an article that said something about how plants/flowers/something green and alive that uses chlorophyll can rise your productivity level. Whether that's true or not, there's no denying that little flowers and/or succulents look pretty on a desk in the first place and if there is another benefit from them, that's a bonus. Since I'm not to be trusted with actual plants that need just the right amount of water every day, because I either forget to water them, or I drown them by accident, I now opted for little succulents. So today on my way home I picked up these two. Now I just need to find them cute little pots to sit in. And then I can buy more...

No comments:

Post a Comment