Pages

Monday, 16 February 2015

Day 47 of 365: Time To Clear Out the Clothes

There is a bunch of clothes I'm not wearing anymore and have been in bags and/or collecting dust somewhere in the house for quite some time now. I had the intention to get pictures of them taken and put up on the internet to sell some of them and take the others to charity, but never remembered to do so, or didn't have time when it did came across in my memory. But today I had nothing to do and I was sitting behind my computer, scrolling down my Bloglovin' feed (as per usual) when that light bulb above my head lit up. I have decided that today will be the day when I start sorting out old clothes. So I brought down the first bag, took everything out of the bag and took pictures of everything. Of course I almost started being all nostalgic - ooh I remember this shirt - but I managed to avoid that deadly loop of reminiscing with clothes scattered all over my bed.
Now all I have to do is put everything back to plastic bags, put the pictures on world wide web and take a few bags to charity and so on and so on... Wish me luck, because there is still a high possibility that those bags will now hibernate in a corner of my room for another few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment