Pages

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Day 46 of 365: Intelligence

picture found on Google
I was watching TV the other day and came across this new (I say new, it's actually out for more than a year already) series. Now, I'm not really bothered by TV or movies, but sometimes along comes a series that gets my attention and then I'm hooked. The last one to do that was Castle (and I watched 6 seasons in two weeks, I know, that's weird), now it's Intelligence. The only problem I have is that I'm on episode 7 of 13, and CBS cancelled the show after the first season. Which I think is a shame, because it's really good. It's basically about an intelligence operative who has a microchip integrated in his brain and, like in every american show, is saving lives and country almost on a daily basis. 
So at 7 episodes in I have 6 left and then I'm left with my imagination about what could happen next and anticipation of Castle's new episode on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment