Pages

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Day 41 of 365: VDM Cookies and Two Ingredient Cookies


You know the drill, I go to the kitchen and start baking before I even know it. If this'll keep going on for long enough, I'll eventually have my whole cook notebook up here. What do you know, maybe I should just make everything I find in my cook notebooks and post the results here. I do have two notebooks with recipes, one is the current one, that I fill with recipes of things I like making and is still too empty for my liking. The other one is probably about 10 years old, as I have written recipes in there that we made at cooking class in primary school. I think making food by the recipes of the latter would be kind of a trip down a memory lane, which is probably not a bad idea at all.
However, today we're sticking to recipes I found on the internet (of course) that found their way into my cook notebook. The first one is the most popular cookie recipe from ViviannaDoesMakeup. These are the more 'naughty' ones, she later posted the recipe for more healthy version, but I have yet to try that.

The other recipe is a two ingredient cookie, that I found somewhere on the world wide web, but can't remember where. It's a very complicated recipe (not really) and you need two things: banana and oats. Or you can change banana for a pumpkin or peaches if you like. I made the banana ones, so I mashed a banana and added oats and a bit of cinnamon, then made little piles on baking paper and put into fan oven for 13-15 minutes at 180°C. They came out delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment