Pages

Monday, 9 February 2015

Day 40 of 365: Liebster Award


There's this thing, that's actually quite cute and I just found out about it yesterday. It's called Liebster award and I was nominated for it by the lovely Ellie at elliesjellies, thank you Ellie:) To avoid screwing up anything, I'll just copy and paste the purpose and the rules from her blog, I hope she doesn't mind:)
"The Liebster award is basically a tag that helps new bloggers to get noticed as well as to get to know each other a little.
The rules are:
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you
2. Answer nominators 11 questions
3. Nominate 11 small blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify those nominees via social media/blogs"

So firstly, here are my answers:
1. Where would you choose to live if you could live anywhere?
If this anywhere also includes fictional places, I'd choose Narnia. Because talking to trees and animals would be super cool. If I have to pick a real place, I'd go for... Either Stockholm, London or anywhere on New Zealand probably.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Actually I started various blogs since I was probably 12 and forgot about them all. Then I created this place just to have something like online diary, to look back to. And forgot to update it regularly as well, until this new year, when I have set myself a goal, to post something here everyday for a year, again as a piece of online diary as well as a test if I can actually keep up with it and be consistent.
3. Favourite make-up brand?
Eeeerm, I'll go with Catrice Cosmetics.
4. What are three things that make you happy?
A nice cup of tea, a good book and music.
5. Favourite clothing shop?
I don't have a favourite, I think, but I really like H&M and Stradivarius.
6. Favourite food?
I'm so weird, I just can't pick favourites in most things, and same applies to food. But lately I'm really enjoying vegetable soups. And fruit smoothies.
7. What is the last song you listened to?
I'm currently watching the making of the 2nd Law by Muse for the 11th time and there are parts of songs, the last one being Survival, does that count? Otherwise Youtube history says Kaiser Chiefs - Coming home.
8. What's your favourite fragrance?
There's this perfume, the only one I own, really, called Fruity pink from Marie Colette.
9. Where would you like to travel to the most?
Northern Europe and New Zealand.
10. All time favourite beauty product?
Nail varnish. Specific one? Probably Revlon - Vixen or Essie - Sand Tropez.
11. Hot or cold weather?
If I have to choose, I'll pick cold, because you can always put on more clothes, while if it's hot, you can't take off your skin, right? Otherwise, I prefer something in between.

Now, I'm pretty new at all of this and I don't know that many small blogs, so I basically went through my Bloglovin following list (because everyone I follow is amazing) and picked out those below 200 followers:)
nomoneywilltravel.com
smileybeautygirl.blogspot.com
lucyburtphotography.blogspot.co.uk
lollypopslife0409.blogspot.com
theswiftniche.blogspot.com
eyezedzedwhy.blogspot.co.uk

And lastly, my 11 questions:
1. Have you had a nice day today?
2. Favourite phone app?
3. Most used item of clothing?
4. Favourite artist?
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
6. Favourite book?
7. Do you believe in fairies?
8. Do you have a bucket list?
9. What would you do if you woke up one day and learn that coffee doesn't exist?
10. Have you ever tried doing origami?
11. Would you rather live without your phone or without chocolate?

2 comments: