Pages

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Day 38 of 365: 1010!

The other day I was browsing through Play store and came across a game. I'm not the biggest phone game enthusiast, but I like to try them, even if that's the only thing I do before I delete them from my phone. There were actually two games that kept me entertained for longer than a week, one is Solitaire (of course) and the other one was Candy Crush (that I gave up after three or so months). Now, there seems to be a new one that'll have me addicted, although it's a huuuge battery drainer (which makes me very sad). It's called 1010! Puzzle. Basically, you have blocks (Tetris shaped) to put on canvas, and destroy vertical and horizontal lines, while being careful, that the blocks don't fill the screen. It sounds a bit boring at the start, but I spent 30 minutes on the game in a blink of an eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment