Pages

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Day 36 of 365: The Almighty Tea Tree Cream

Most of the creams on the market are made to help with one, two or maybe three things/problems. But not the Tea Tree cream from Just. This one is universal. Helps with everything. And by everything, I mean everything. You got sunburnt? Use Tea Tree cream and it will be gone in a day. Have a scar form a papercut or something? Tea Tree cream can heal that. Got a nasty spot that got under your skin and wont go away? Tea Tree cream can help with that also. There's not much else I can say about it, other than 'it's great!', because, well, it is. I can't imagine any other product that would help me with as many skin issues that this one. I think it's not the cheapest of products (and I can't for the life of me remember how much it costs), but whatever the price is, it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment