Pages

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Day 35 of 365: Favourite Five - Blogs

It became kind of a routine for me, to open my Bloglovin' every morning, with winter cappuccino in one hand and a Speculaas biscuit or two in the other and have a read through my blog feed. It's kind of like checking the news every morning, but with much more positive energy really. No updates on wars and financial crisis that we're still going through, which is quite refreshing. Today I thought I'd share five blogs, that I love reading the most.

1. ViviannaDoesMakeup - Let's start with the obvious one, I mean who doesn't love this girl? Her blog is primarily beauty related, but also has a bit of fashion and fitness and food incorporated in. I'm not a massive make-up person, as I mentioned in a previous post, but just love reading everything she writes, because her writing style just sucks you in. Although as far as I'm concerned, she could just post recipes all day long, because her brownies and chocolate cookies are amazing

2. Gh0stparties - This one is the most recent discovery. It was the appearance that first caught my eye and I spent hours flicking through blog posts. 

3. Hello October - I think I first found Suzie on Youtube and came to her blog after that. She also has a lot of beauty featured on her blog, along everything else going on in life. I especially love her Sunday posts and Nala, her little puppy.

4. Niomi Smart - Niomi's blog is more of a life style blog and basically I want to be more like her with every post she posts.

5. Fifi McGee - This one is the cutest blog ever. I don't know what kind of description would do it justice, so I'll let you check out the blog now and make your own opinion.


1 comment:

  1. I love Vivianna, definitely one of my fave bloggers!! Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster award, you can check out what it is on my blog http://elliesjellies.blogspot.co.uk :D xxx

    ReplyDelete