Pages

Saturday, 31 January 2015

Day 31 of 365: A Month in Instagram Pictures

The first month of the year is over and I thought I'd put together a post reflecting my life on Instagram for past 31 days. 


1. Celebrating new year with watching fireworks from the castle in Ljubljana. 2. First Sunday walk of the year, there was still a lot of snow and it just looked beautiful overall. 3. I discovered instant latte and it was caramel flavoured. Yum. 4. Waiting for the bus at 7 pm. It was cold. And dark. Can't wait for summer, when it won't get dark till 10 pm. 5. I bough a notebook! Now I don't want to write anything in it, because I don't want to ruin it. (first world problems) 6. There was a watch standing on a shelf, that I got for birthday once. Figured I should wear it every once in a while. It's surprising, how quickly I get used to checking my arm for time. 7. After three weeks of searching I finally found a journal for this year! Now I use all my bright pencils to write in it. Although it's quite empty for next few weeks, as most of my time goes for studying for exams. 8. Well this is a weird thing I found while walking across Congress Square. I guess it's supposed to be art, but basically it is a bunch of phones glued together on the floor and if you look at it from the right angle, it says 'new message'. 9. Watching ski jumps. Go Slovenia! Half an hour ago they actually won the team competition, 26.2 point ahead of German team. So there's a happy nation in Slovenia right now. 10. I woke up the other day and my hair decided to go back to the side fringe mode. I used to have shorter fringe, so they'd be covering my forehead all the time, but since they grew out, I spend most of the time with the fringe back in a ponytail. 11. I'm back into smoothies for breakfasts. This one was the banana + spinach + almonds + ginger one, it was delicious. 12. With all that weather changing, there's a lot of chances for catching a cold and I'm trying to trick it with getting a daily dose of vitamin c and tea. Well, tea usually appears at least three times in a day; black, green, herbal... but you know what I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment