Pages

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Day 28 of 365: Tortillas

Making lunch just for myself is a lot easier, because there is no 'will this be enough for everyone' questions going around my mind all the time. Today I only cooked for myself and my brother and he's usually very easy to cook for, so I just made some chicken fillets and added some bread and he was happy, while for myself I made some tortillas. The simple version, because I believe it's the best one. Basically I roasted chopped chicken fillet in a pan, chopped some vegetables - peppers, tomatoes, carrots, onions and sweet corn - mixed those in a container and added some salt, lemon and olive oil, warmed up tortillas in a pan and then put all the chicken and vegetables into a tortilla and voila! I left out nacho cheese today, because there was none at home and I forgot to buy it. Basically that's probably the simplest way to make tortillas. They're not the warmest food, since the cold vegetables cool down the chicken and tortilla quite quickly, but I think they're delicious none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment