Pages

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Day 24 of 365: Wishlist #1

I think I mentioned this before, but I have a Pinterest board full of crap, some useful ideas and a bunch of things I wish to have.
Today I thought I'd focus on the wishlist part, and share a few of the items on that board with you. 

1. Vapur water bottle - I first read about this on The Travel Hack and I think it's a really good idea, not only for travelling, but also for everyday cruising around town or going to uni or something like that.

2. Zara scarf - it's still winter and you can never have enough scarves. Also, those big blanket scarves look like the warmest thing ever, which is just right for me, because I'm always freezing.

3. The Camberwell bag - I heard Maddie talk about this bag and if it's really like Tardis I want one, so I don't have to carry a laptop bag and another handbag with me to college. Oh those I-have-to-carry-everything-around-with-me problems...

4. Sony A5000 - I know that every phone has a camera nowadays. But it's not the same as having a camera, now is it? So in desire to take more and better pictures this one will stick in my wishlist until I finally get it.

5. Mustache coasters - well, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment