Pages

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Day 17 of 365: Favourite Five - Apps


Nowadays we are practically drowning in the ocean of apps that are available for Android and iOS devices, so I really like seeing and articles or blog posts with apps that I haven't tried before. The thing is, a whole lot of times apps in those posts are meant for iOS and aren't availible for Android, which is annoying. And since I own an Android phone (Sony Xperia Z), I thought I'd share five of my favourite apps (that are probably also available for iOS). Excluding those we all already know, as Instagram, Twitter etc.

1. Calm - Following the site www.calm.com, here's one of the relaxing/calming/meditating apps. It comes with a whole library of different scenes and calming programs that help you ease your mind. I really like to listen to it while reading or studying, or if I just want to relax for a bit.

2. Money Lover - I was searching for a good app to keep track of my savings and spending, didn't really like anything I saw and then I found this one. It has really nice user interface and lets you have a perfect overview of your financials. 

3. Solar - Here comes the weather app! It's cute, has the option of showing weather forecast for different cities with just a swipe of a finger in horizontal line and daily forecast for every hour with a vertical swipe. The only thing that's missing is a widget.

4. Solitaire - Oops, here's a classic. The game I'm sure everyone played at one point in their lives. Probably one of the most important pre-installed programs on Windows. Here's an app for that. I'm not sure why it isn't pre-installed on phones too.

5. VSCO Cam -  And the last one is a photo app. I'm sure you have already heard of it, awesome filters and nice photo sharing platform. But if you haven't tried it yet, here's your clue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment