Pages

Thursday, 30 October 2014

A Walk Through the City And Hot Chocolate

Today was one of those days, when the Sun shines like crazy and it's cold enough outside to wear winter coats and scarfs, but not freezing cold enough to make you a human ice cube. Or was that just me wearing clothes that were warm enough so I didn't freeze? Who knows.

After going to university, only to find out that my only class today has been cancelled, I went for a hot chocolate with my best friend and her boyfriend. I had a really nice walk from my faculty to the place where we met, even if my new shoes decided they want to give me a blister or two along the way. Thank God for a pack of plasters in my wallet. However, we went to this awesome place that has probably every flavor of hot chocolate you could possibly want. I got a banana flavoured one and the only picture I got from it, was when the mug was already empty.











No comments:

Post a Comment